NightCafe Logo
Create
Discord Logo
Profile
Coral Castle
Coral Castle

About ads on NightCafe | Go PRO to remove ads

PRO
6 months ago·Following

Coral Castle

Created 6 months ago · 67 comments· 0 likes

StableLongLow Res12.5x

Daily Challenge #41:Castles

This artwork was created with the help of Artificial Intelligence. Create your own AI-generated artworks using NightCafe Creator.

Creation Settings

Text Prompts

"detailed digital illustration of beautiful underwater castle with coral, intricate and ornate details , surrounded by bioluminescent marine creatures and floating luminous crystal sparkles by wlop and Mandy Jurgens, scenic, Intricate, Elegant, Digital Illustration, Scenic, Hyper-Realistic, 8k resolution, hyperdetailed digital illustration, maximalist intricate, 3d render"

Weight:1

Initial Resolution

Low

Runtime

Long

Overall Prompt Weight

80%

Noise Weight

10%

Model

Stable Diffusion v1.5

Sampling method

K_LMS

CLIP Guidance

NONE

67 Comments

Join the conversation

Anonymous User
PRO

That is beautiful 😍😍

6 monthsReply

This is real magic !

Thank you very much for the gift !

🪙 1·Following

Amazing!

🪙 1·Following

Very nice

🪙 1·Following

Fantastic!

you didn't have to tip, but thank you!

🪙 1·Following

Truly beautiful

Awsome work Khan 🖤

🪙 1·Following

Amazing 😍

[deleted]
[deleted]
🪙 1·Following
[Deleted]
PRO
🪙 1·Following

Wow!!! I love it, Soda!

🪙 1·Following

Amazing 🤩

·Following

Amazing 🤩

🪙💰 5·Following

Under the sea, under the sea. There'll be no accusations, just friendly crustaceans, under the seeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa~

Great work as always, you creative genius, you! 😜🦞

Thank you! 💕

This is amazing 🖤

🪙 1·Following

Amazing 😍❤️

🪙 1·Following

mighty!

·Following

wow, thank you! :) have a chocolate-flavored day!

PRO
Artist·Following

I was cheating on my diet and eating chocolate when i read this hehe

🪙 1·Following
[Removed]
PRO
Artist·Following

Haha who knows!

🪙 1·Following

Beautiful indeed!

·Following

This is such a cool style

[deleted]
[deleted]
🪙 1·Following
[Deleted]
[deleted]
[deleted]
·Following
[Deleted]
PRO
Artist·Following

5,000 Youtube Subs 🤣🤣🤣

[deleted]
[deleted]
·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan 5,000 Youtube Subs 🤣🤣🤣
[Deleted]

Okay, this is ridiculously good!!

🪙 1·Following

Awe, this is so pretty of sea of the castle art. So colorful coral art.

🪙 1·Following

can i live there?!!

PRO

Love it, can feel the crackling of magic 🧙

Very nice, I think it will end high in the challenge

Beautiful!!

·Following

Hey can i ask something.. is it alright if i can play around with the settings and make my own version of this coral castle? Anyways i made it already, but i feel like i should have asked

PRO
Artist·Following

Yep! The ones with open prompts are for others to use 🥰

·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan Yep! The ones with open prompt...
[Deleted]
·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan Yep! The ones with open prompt...

Alright, but i put my prompt as open too

PRO
Artist·Following

❤️❤️❤️

·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan ❤️❤️❤️

Can i ask something about how to make a type of creation?

PRO
Artist·Following

Sure!

·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan Sure!

When i make these creations with a thing inside of a snowglobe or something similar like a glass jar, then i always wonder if start images are the thing that makes it be inside of the snowglobe, because when i try to use the same prompt but with no starter image then it doesn't look the same and it's mostly not in the jar or snowglobe or whatever, and a user asked me how i could keep the thing in the snowglobe of a creation, and i just don't know if the starter image is the sole thing thats keeps it like i want it, or if it's about just having the prompt do it, so what is it? If this makes sense.

PRO
Artist·Following

When doing a snowglobe type prompt in SD you have maybe a 20% chance of it working without a starter. With Dalle 2 you have about an 80% chance of it working properly. With a starter in Stable (for example one you made it dalle 2) you have about an 80% chance if it working (this is in my personal experience) So yeah super good to have a starter for those. even if it’s just a sketch.

·Following
Replying to: Soda Khan When doing a snowglobe type pr...

Oh yeah because i always see the starter image doing something that makes but then i wonder for a bit what the main thing that makes it work is, so now i know, thanks very much

Atlantis :O so cool haha

[Deleted]
[deleted]
[deleted]
·Following
[Deleted]

this is what i imaging Atlantis looks like

·Following

Fortnit-

·Following

The colours are amazing!

·Following

So beautiful

Absolutely stunning! 😱

·Following

🌟🌠

💗WOW WOW WOW💗

It’s literally my childhood dream !🐚 ✨ 🌊

·Following

✨AMAZING!!!✨

[deleted]
[deleted]
·Following
[Deleted]

🤖 NightCafe

🔒 Secure Payments

PCI compliant payments powered by Paddle, PayPal and Shopify.

PaddlePayPalShopify
MastercardVisaAmerican ExpressApple PayGoogle Pay

Copyright © NightCafe StudioCommunity Standards Acknowledgements Privacy Policy Terms of Service Refund Policy Sitemap